They love, they nurture, they work, they teach, they protect, they give life and they love unconditionally. Our Dads. Our heroes.
This Father’s Day, we’ve got ideas to help you show a special Dad in your life, no matter what type of Dad he is, how much you love him.
THE STYLISH DAD
Shop for the The Stylish Dad at Parkmore Shopping Centre: Connor
- The Stylish Dad always wants to look his best be it for work or play. Shirts and ties are always a great gift idea for dads who work in an office.
- As we're heading into summer, help your Stylish Dad look his best with some new shorts and t-shirts.
- Don't forget the accessories. Sunglasses, socks, belts and pocket squares.
THE TECH DAD
- The Tech Dad is an early adopter who always wants the latest in gadgets and whatchamacallits. How about some wearable technology, or a go pro he can wear on the move?
- Is your Tech Dad looking to take up a new hobby? How about some photography courses, photoshop classes or even online courses?
- Get the kids involved to create a personalised USB or a phone/tablet cover for dad.
Shop for The Tech Dad at Parkmore Shopping Centre: EB Games, Kmart, Big W
THE OUTDOORS DAD
Shop for The Outdoors Dad at Parkmore Shopping Centre: Mister Minit, Kmart, Big W
- The Outdoors Dad is an easy one to buy for! Get him some new activewear, hiking clothes, or thermal wear.
- Is your dad a handyman dad? How about a special message to engrave on a swiss army knife, or some camping gear or fishing gear or even a top notch eski?
THE FOODIE DAD
Shop for The Foodie Dad at Parkmore Shopping Centre: Mister Minit, Kmart, Big W
- The Foodie Dad loves getting his hands dirty in the kitchen. How about some matching Dad and kid aprons? Or a nice outfit to wear when he’s entertaining friends?
- Cooking classes have become wildly popular. You can buy Dad a seafood cooking class, a BBQ cooking class or other. Better yet, you can do the experience together.
- Want to impress Dad? How about cooking him up a special meal yourself/with the kids. Pancakes that spell DAD. A cake decorated by the kids. Or even some personalised kitchen utensils or a personalised mug.
THE SPORTY DAD
Shop for The Sporty Dad at Parkmore Shopping Centre: Sports First, Spendless Shoes
- The Sporty Dad is always wearing out his training clothes. Spoil him with new running clothes, a sport store voucher, sport socks (they actually love these), training phone holders or gym towels
- Help Dad hone his skills with a voucher for a tennis, golf or other lesson.
- Sport shoes have become a fashion statement in 2018, how about grabbing a new pair for dad.
THE BOOKWORM DAD
Shop for The Bookworm Dad at Parkmore Shopping Centre: Kmart
- The Bookworm Dad is easy to please. But he could definitely use some comfy clothes for his couch time, or some nice clothes for when you persuade him to venture from his study!
- Does your Bookworm Dad have a favourite author? See if there are any interesting book signing or speaker events from them or like minded authors he might light to attend.
- Make Dad his own book, with a story about your family. The kids will love being creative and presenting Dad with his own special family story.