Parkmore Shopping Centre is open.
Following the announcement from Victorian Government and the Department of Health & Human Services (DHHS), shopping centres have been classified as an essential part of the community and Parkmore Shopping Centre will remain open to offer the essential products and services that our community need.
Condition of entry – masks must be worn at all times.
Please be advised that in-line with government regulations effective 11.59pm on 22/7/20 face masks must be worn at all times in our centre.
In line with the latest Government announcements, some of our retailers have temporarily closed to help keep our community safe. These include cinemas, gyms, licensed pubs and clubs and beauty services. Restaurants and cafes can offer delivery and takeaway only. Shopping centre food court operators will may also offer takeaway only. Dine-in options have been suspended at this time.
We will continue to follow the advice from the Government and DHHS to ensure we are doing our best by our community.
Our priority is the safety of our shoppers, retailers, staff and community – together we can stop the spread.
We’ve taken some extra steps within our centre to ensure it is a safe place for you, including;
- Additional cleaning in high traffic areas, bathrooms and frequently touched surfaces
- Installation of hand sanitiser stations within areas such as entrances, food courts and bathrooms
- Implementing store capacity signage and social distancing floor markers throughout the centre
- Communication of hygiene messages to shoppers to help reduce the spread of Coronavirus
- The closure of kids play areas in centres
- Additional security for the safety of our customers and retailer
- Asking customers and staff to refrain from visiting our centre if they are showing symptoms or have been exposed to anyone with the virus
- We have also deferred events and activities that could attract a crowd or groups of people/shoppers
We'll continue to work together with our retailers to monitor the situation and keep you updated about how we are responding to Coronavirus through our social channels, email and website so that you can continue to safely access essential products and services.
We thank you for your support at this time.
STORE TRADING UPDATE
Some of our retailers have temporarily closed or amended their trading hours. We recommend that you contact stores directly ahead of your visit to avoid disappointment.