10. Papa Don't Preach by Madonna It's a total jam, honours dad and was a number 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 for two weeks in 1986.
9. My Father's Eyes by Eric Clapton A heartbreaking song that has a beat to it - listen to lyrics to hear why.
8. Papa was a Rolling Stone by The Temptations This was the tune in 1972 and still a solid track for you and dad! Listen up and we dare you not to dance!
7. Daughters by John Mayer Mayer's Grammy-winning single, 'Daughters' encouraged fathers to "be good" to their daughters while they're young, so that they too can have positive relationships with their loved ones in the present and future.
6. Daddy by Beyonce This ode to fathers can be summed up by one lyric, 'man in my life can't be replaced' and we couldn't agree more.
5. Just the Two of Us by Will Smith Putting a spin on Bill Wither's classic love song, Will Smith made this track for his hit 'Big Willie Style' album in 1997 as an ode to his oldest son, Trey Smith.
4. Retrospect for Life by Common featuring Lauryn Hill The strongest track off of Common's 1996 hit album features Lauryn Hill and talks to understanding the power of the paternal role.
3. New Day by Kanye West and Jay Z In this track, 'Ye and Jay talk about their hopes for their childre. 'Ye hopes that his child won't have the same sized ego he does while Jay wants a normal childhood for his child.
2. There Goes My Life by Kenny Chesney This country classic covers a teenage romance turned young parenthood.
1. Song for Dad by Keith Urban This is definitely our favourite dad track and not just because Keith is from our side of the world! Listen and decide for yourself.