Santa photos start at Parkmore Shopping Centre on Saturday 14 November 2020.
Bookings: Online bookings are required this year so make sure you get in early.
COVID Safe Santa Photos:
We have a new COVID Safe Santa experience in place this year so you can relax and enjoy your magical moment!
- We are only taking online bookings, to manage session times and avoid long queues.
- Due to social distancing there is a maximum of 6 person families permitted per booking.
- No cash payments accepted. Tap & go will be available on the day.
- Set cleaning and sanitisation will take place between photos.
- Santa & the customer service team must wear a mask (unless exempt)
- Customers must wear a mask while they queue (unless exempt)
- When in place/posed for their photo customers may remove their mask, and then must put it back on as soon as the photo is taken & before they review their photos/leave the set.
- Visitors will need to be temperature checked on arrival and use hand sanitiser before and after their session.
- 1.5m social distancing will be in place between visitors and Santa to keep everyone safe.
Due to social distancing kids and families won't be able to share a chair with Santa this year, but don't worry, we've come up with creative ideas that will make the experience and photo as magical as ever!
Location: The Santa Photo store will be within located opposite The Coffee Club, just down from Coles.
The best entrances to use are Australia Post Mall and the Fresh Food Mall.
Do I need to book my Santa Photography Session?
This year, you'll need to pre-book your session to stay socially distant and to make sure Santa knows you're coming! There won't be any walk-in sessions available.
What are the times for Santa Photography?
Santa arrives on Saturday 14 November and will be here until Christmas eve, times vary each day. Visit our website for available bookings.
What time should I arrive for my booking?
Please allow for arrival time of 5 minutes prior to your booking for temperature checks and sanitising.
Where is the Santa set/house located?
The Santa Photo store will be within located opposite The Coffee Club, just down from Coles. The best entrances to use are Australia Post Mall and the Fresh Food Mall.
Is there a maximum number of people per booking?
Yes, due to social distancing there is a maximum of 6 person families permitted per booking.
Do I wear a mask?
Yes, in Victoria guests aged 12 and over, Santa and staff are required to wear masks.
Is the Santa House COVID Safe?
Yes! To keep all of our community and Santa safe to deliver toys on Christmas Eve, COVID Safe elements have been put in place. These include - sanitising upon entry, remaining 1.5m from Santa at all times, cleaning between each booking and all staff have been trained in COVID Safe practices.
Is the Santa set/house wheel chair friendly?
Yes. The house is wheel chair accessible
Where should I park for Santa Photography?
The best parking available is in the Kingsclere Ave carpark with access via the Australia Post Mall.
Can I use props in my photo?
For sure! Santa will have his own book to read to children, but you are welcome to bring any of your own toys/props to hold in the photos (excluding toy weapons).
Can I still get my Santa Photography if I am late, or miss my session?
We cannot guarantee to fit you into a time close by to your session, however will do our best to accommodate.
Can I re-schedule my appointment?
If you are unable to make your appointment you can reschedule by clicking on the link in your confirmation email.